twigtabs Home Profiles Forum Friends Contact Us

Visit My New Site

twigtabs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prendeville's Return

"It took me 22 years to build a reputation but it took me just seconds to destroy it.”

You have to hand it to him. After the whole fiasco regarding his indecent exposure on board an Aer Lingus flight way back in October, the man behind Cork's 96 FM is back with, and I quote: 'balls of steel'. 96 FM's tagline 'playing the hits you can't get out of your head' only serves to echo the elephant in the room. Unfortunately for Prendeville, people tend to not let things go easily. Outside 96 FM's broadcasting house, sprayed onto an adjacent wall is his graffiti-stencil caricature done a la 'Banksy'.

'Hand Solo'



Wouldn't wish this on anyone.
-MusH

Note: They are now all around Cork City. I spotted one outside the Capitol Cinema, for example
-CircleGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment