twigtabs Home Profiles Forum Friends Contact Us

Visit My New Site

twigtabs

Friday, January 14, 2011

Musical Mutiny



Materialistic jargon, add a boisterous beat, increase the tempo to insane levels of Hz and crank the volume up. LOUD. Ladies and gents, boys and girls, I give you the formula to create a meaningless guaranteed chart-topper nowadays. Gone are the days of finding the meaning of something within something. That goosebump-inducing intrinsic message and no I don't mean the indoctrinating Illuminati kind..
I declare mutiny! To those musicians out there drumming to the beat of ingenuity, I salute you guys.

Check these*:



*(NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST. SO DON'T GET ON MY CASE IF I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR "RAISON D'ETRE" OF A BAND/SINGER)

What would Che do?

Ah and these dudes: The Clientele - Bonfires On The Heath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfi5N1ypdU&feature=related

-MusH

3 comments:

  1. Out with CircleGuy and in with MusH. You are by far a much better and more frequent blogger. AND YOUR BLOGS ACTUALLY HAVE SUBSTANCE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ANON but this is CircleGuy's blog.

    ReplyDelete